Following up on a great Skid Pan Advanced Driving event, we’re happy to inform you all that we’re diving in to the Full Circuit Event this month!
– THIS EVENT IS ON A SATURDAY, NOT ON A SUNDAY AS PER NORMAL TTCC EVENTS.
– THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL CARS, NOT ONLY TOYOTA OR LEXUS CARS.
Venue: Zwartkops Raceway
Date: SATURDAY, 25 May, 2013
Registration opens: 08h00
Event commences: 09h00 – 17h00
Meet-up Time: Convoy departs 07h45
Meet-up Place: Caltex Maxi’s N1 Northbound
1. helmets – we will have some for you guys to use, but if you have your own, please bring them through.
2. long sleeved shirts – required to cover your arms up to your wrists
3. closed shoes – no flops / sandals etc.
4. driver are not permitted to consume alcohol before or during the event.
5. tyre pressures are recommended to over-inflated for circuit use. (usually around 2.5 – 2.8bar)
6. all vehicles will be strictly scrutinized to meet the basic requirements – no fluid leaks, secure seatbelts and steering wheels, no loose objects in the vehicle, etc.
Pre-register and avoid disappointment!
We will be assigning specific places in the Pits for entrants as they register, so each car/driver will have their set places in the Pits…so no-one will “borrow” your parking spot in the pits while you are on circuit.
Send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
– Name & surname
– Vehicle(s) registration number
– contact number (preferably mobile)