The Toyota Twin Cam Club of South Africa
Dyno Day @ Adrenaline Motor Sport
Date: Sun 27 May, 2012
Time: Registration opens 09h00
Venue: Adrenaline Motor Sport @ Zwartkops Raceway
Members – R100
Non-members – R150
Spectators – FREE
DYNO DAY CLASSES:
1. N/A Toyota Classes: Open to ALL Toyota / Lexus powered vehicles
– 16v class -> 4A-F(E) / 4A-GE / 7A-F(E) / 7A-G(E) / 3S-GE / 1ZZ-FE / 2ZR-FE / etc – any other 16v Toyota engine.
– 20v class -> 4A-G(E) / 7A-G(E)
– X class -> 2ZZ-GE powered vehicles only
– 6 cyl -> all Toyota / Lexus 6-cyl powered vehicles
– 8 cyl -> all Toyota / Lexus 8-cyl powered vehicles
2. Boosted Toyota classes: Open to ALL Toyota / Lexus powered vehicles
– 4 cyl -> all boosted Toyota 4-cyl engines
– 6 cyl -> all boosted Toyota 6-cyl engines
3. Shocker of the Day: the most impressive Toyota / Lexus powered vehicle
(power figures that were totally unexpected – not necessarily the most powerful)
4. Other Manufacturers: Open to ALL vehicles powered by non-Toyota / non-Lexus engines.
* Trophies awarded to first place in each Toyota / Lexus class.
* Power certification awarded to each entrant, stating their highest achieved power rating for the day.
A regular highlight on our event days – there will be a Toy-convoy to the event. Multiple-car convoys are always exciting to be a part of. Seeing and being a part of a convoy with so many Toyotas in a line is really a sight to behold! It also makes for great photography…
We encourage you to join us for the convoy:
Convoy Meeting Point: Caltex Maxi’s N1 northbound, exit-side parking lot.
Meeting Time: 08h00
Depart for Event Venue: 08h20
Committee members Steven Darge and Jamey Brinkhuys will be there to meet everyone and take the convoy through to Zwartkops.
Steven Darge – Marketing – 082 944 8332
Jamey Brinkhuys – Secretary – 082 821 5819
ENOUGH TALK! Time to let the cars torque…