Following a great Skid Pan Advanced Driving event, and then a relaxing social, we’re happy to inform you all that we’re going straight into the one event no one wants to miss – Full Circuit Advanced Driving.
There will be a full complement of Toyota Advanced Drivers on hand to instruct from beginners to advanced.
Venue: Zwartkops Raceway
Date: Sunday, 25 May
Registration opens: 08h00
Drivers briefing: 09H15
Event commences: 10h00 – 16h00
Caltex Maxi’s N1 Northbound: Convoy departs 07h30
Sasol Circle Centre R55: Convoy departs 07H45
1. Helmets – we will have some for use, but if you have your own, please bring them through.
2. Long sleeved shirts – required to cover your arms up to your wrists
3. Closed shoes – no flops / sandals etc.
4. Drivers are not permitted to consume alcohol before or during the event.
5. Tyre pressures are recommended to over-inflated for circuit use. (usually around 2.5 – 2.8bar)
6. All vehicles will be strictly scrutinized to meet the basic requirements – no fluid leaks, secure seatbelts and steering wheels, no loose objects in the vehicle, etc.
Pre-register and avoid disappointment!
We will be assigning specific places in the Pits for entrants as they register, so each car/driver will have their set places in the Pits…so no-one will “borrow” your parking spot in the pits while you are on circuit.
Send us a mail at email@example.com wi
– Name & surname
– Vehicle make and model
– Vehicle(s) registration number
– Contact number (preferably mobile)
– THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL CARS, NOT ONLY TOYOTA OR LEXUS CARS.
– EVENT COVERAGE BY SPEED ‘N SOUND & SA CAR CLUBS